Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Noa's Ink "ERIC" in Reality TV "NY INK"?






Once again we doing it NY!!! Reality show NY INK is coming in town, and Noa's Ink artist Noa "Eric" needs your support. Click the following link and vote for ERIC to be 1 of the featured TATTOO ARTIST on the reality show "NY INK"  http://bit.ly/b1SQAI (Deadline is Nov. 15 so vote for ERIC now...)

If you are not from NY you need to get familiar with one of the best tattoo artist that NY have to offer. We had the chance to sit and talk with this great artist and this is what he had to say;

NYC Connexion; What can you tell us about yourself?


Eric: I've been a proud parent of the tattoo machine since Dec 2005. I compare it to the pride of a child because each image I create is from me. It's my passion and a hobby that feeds my creative side. I’ve worked in many tattoo shops from NYC to New Jersey, and was featured in two magazines “Urban Ryder” and the “July 2009 issue of Skin n Ink”. Most recently I was featured doing LIVE tattoos on the NY based satellite radio station www.mixxxkingzradio.com.


NYC Connexion; What part of NY you from?

Eric; I’m From the Bronx and licensed by the New York State Department Of Health.

NYC Connexion; What can you tell us about your equipment?

Eric; All needles are BRAND NEW and never reused! All tubes and grips are cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner, and sterilized in an AUTOCLAVE. For those who don't know what that means I basically cook the shit out of my equipment for your and my safety, for the standards of healthy tattooing.

NYC Connexion; What can we expect at Noa's Ink?

Eric;

-Tattoos (No cosmetic tattooing…sorry)
-Touch ups
-Cover-ups
-Tattoo parties
-Custom work

NYC Connexion; What can you tell us about your designs?

Eric; All custom designs will not be duplicated and are reasonably priced. I have also been known for bartering, depending on what you have to offer is something I can benefit from or need.
With my customers permission all work will be posted on my website with a description of what it is the client wanted and the meaning behind it.




NYC Connexion; Where can we find pictures of some of your work?

Eric; You can view my work and get more information at;



NYC Connexion; Any special shout outs before we let you go because in your own words "Time is Money"

Eric; Shout outs to:
The Tattoo Demons (Rane Felix & Ralphy Tatts)
The Heavy Hitters
E from NYC Connexion

Everyone who follows me on twitter,And all my friends on facebook.
Thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment